Wednesday, August 15, 2007

High Net Worth on CNBC

Robert and Kim will be featured on CNBC's "High Net Worth" on the following dates/times:

8PM EST Sunday 19 August
11PM EST Sunday 19 August
3AM EST Monday 20 August
6AM EST Monday 20 August

Tune in to see Robert and Kim as they are at home, managing their investments and most importantly participating in a CASHFLOW game at a South Phoenix Boys & Girls club. As Robert mentioned yesterday in a company meeting, seeing the kids learning about money and investing is the reason we do what we do.

3 comments:

Mr. Platinum said...

Aloha Mr. & Mrs. Kiyosaki

I can't wait to see the show on "High Net Worth" I already got it set to DVR record for me. Thanks, for all you do. I'm just about done reading every book that your company has to offer.

Mahalo
Detrick White

Christian Lund said...

To the Kiyosakis!

We just saw your story on High Net Worth and loved both the story and your humility.

My wife, Lisa, and I became intrigued by your books by a stroke of luck. We're now working hard at learning more and more financial lessons and "tricks", preparing to enter the world of investment.

Thank you for helping us!

Making our money work hard for us so we don't have to!

Christian & Lisa

Phillip Bidwell said...

Mr. Kiyosaki,

I just finished your book Rich Dad Poor Dad tonight and was so excited and thirsty for more information that I jumped on the net and came to your site. I am thrilled to see that you have up coming programs on CNBC they are already set for the DVR. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Phil
Arizona